1. Put the coin in the cardboard window hole.
2. Fold the cardboard in half
3. Staple the four side of the cardboard and use corrosion resistant staple like copper or stainless steel based
4. Flatten the back of staple wire using fliers so as not to damage other coins when stocking it together
5. Two style of stapling and you can choose either exact fit for the hole or slightly bigger hole so as to see the edge if it is reeded or plain
6. You can write of put a label sticker on the cardboard
7. Store them on coin box or album